Related Literature & Disclosures
- The Glenmede Fund, Inc. and The Glenmede Portfolios Privacy Notice
- Proxy Voting Policy and Procedures
- The Glenmede Fund, Inc. Form N-PX 2022
- The Glenmede Portfolios Form N-PX 2022
- The Glenmede Fund, Inc. Holdings as of July 31, 2022
- The Glenmede Portfolios Holdings as of July 31, 2022
- The Glenmede Fund, Inc. Holdings as of January 31, 2023
- The Glenmede Portfolios Holdings as of January 31, 2023
- High Yield Municipal Portfolio Information Statement_Sub-Advisor Change
- 2022 Glenmede Funds Estimated Capital Gains
- 2022 Mutual Funds Annual Report
- 2022 Semi-Annual Report
- Form ADV, Part 1
- Form ADV, Part 2A
- Form ADV, Part 2B
- Top Ten Fund Holdings as of February 28, 2023
- Fund Holdings as of March 31 2023
- Form CRS
Under rule 30e-3
Before you invest in the Glenmede Funds please refer to the equity prospectus and/or bond prospectus and/or equity institutional class prospectus for important information about the investment company, including investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. You may also obtain a hard copy of the prospectus by calling 1-800-442-8299. The prospectus should be read carefully before you invest or send money.
Mutual Fund investing involves risk. Principal loss is possible. The prospectus should be read carefully before you invest or send money.
The Glenmede Funds are distributed by Quasar Distributors, LLC.